Just relaxing over the holiday weekend and getting ready for summer or …
are you spending your time job hunting and it’s driving you a little crazy?
Pay attention to Grandma’s Tips:
- Make a plan for your life.
Don’t spend every day in job search. Take a little time for yourself. Relax or take a nice long walk. You mental outlook will change immediately.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
Keep your options open. Working the 9-5 grind may not be for you.
- Don’t allow rejection to get you down.
Take charge of your own destiny. Only you can make a difference in your life.
- Give yourself time to make a difference.
With any new opportunity it takes time to familiarize yourself with the new. Don’t expect change to happen overnight, but don’t give up when you get a set-back. Watch for the little positives and build on those.
- Don’t ever settle for less than what you want.
Opportunity is just around the corner.
Wishing you a great week.